Twin over Twin Staircase Bunk
This best-selling Twin over Twin Staircase Bunk Bed design saves space by stacking 2 twin beds on top of each other.
Features popular Staircase design with bannisters for extra safe, comfortable climbing. Tall, 13.75" Guardrails safely fits standard mattress sizes. Added bonus "“ extra space for storage is in built-in shelves under the staircase.
Staircase is reversible so it can be installed on the left or the right upon assembly.
- Superior Quality: Solid New Zealand pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low Voc Finish. Flush, matching hardware for all colors.
- Strong + Stable: High 400 lb. Weight capacity safely holds kids to adults. Solid wood slats. Metal support bar for added reinforcement. This bed meets or exceeds federal safety standards for children's furniture.
- Modern Design with clean lines: Slatted head and footboards and staircase bannister give a light,airy feel.
- Space-saving: Stacked Twin Bunks save space in shared rooms. Total footprint (including staircase) 99.25" x 42.75" x 65"; Ample Headroom between bottom and top bunk of 36" (slat surface of bottom bed to slats for top bed). Underbed height is 11.5" inches from floor to bottom of the bedside rail.
- Designed to accommodate a standard twin size mattress (sold separately). No Box Spring or Bunkie Board needed.
- Easy assembly, all hardware included.
Bed ships in two boxes and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
Max & Lily is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the kids furniture experts "“ bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With fast, FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, our dedicated team will have it processed and prepared to ship out in 3 business days. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Find your tracking information in your email once your order ships. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items and notating any damage if shown.
With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.
The bunk beds are very nice. Good quality. However, putting them together was not great. A little confusing and hard to sort out, and some holes didn’t match up great. Don’t know if ours is right but we got it put together and it seems pretty durable!
I’ve been looking for the perfect bunk bed for my twins (11) for a while now. This is an absolutely beautiful set and my girls love it. Great design, very sturdy, and the price was perfect…nearly 4x less than a bunk bed I liked before seeing this one. Not hard to put together, but definitely time consuming. The stairs took the most time.
We bought 2 of the Twin over Twin Staircase Bunks for our grandsons' visiting room. The beds are very cute and look adorable. We were SURPRISED and DELIGHTED by the quality. They were packed unbelievably well. All painted wood was isolated/not touching anything else. And the hardware was neatly packaged (unlike other beds we recently bought that had loose screws all over the box). The assembly instructions were clear. Follow them... the only mistakes we made were when we assumed we knew what we were doing and forged ahead without consulting the instructions! These beds are SO STURDY. There is no wobble and I have no concerns letting the little boys use them. (And now I know I will use the bottom bunks... maybe even the top ones... for visiting adults when all the other guest rooms are full!) These beds could not be cuter and I could not be more satisfied with our purchase. VERY VERY GOOD!!
Took a while to put together but excellent quality and looks great!
This bed is just as beautiful as in photos, just as i imagined! Its a little bulky and i wish I would have went with the ladder instead to get my several inches of space back from the steps being so big but its ok! The kids love it (and so do we, the parents)