Kid's Modern Farmhouse Play & Store Low Loft Bed
In our newest collection, Max & Lily kids furniture combines the rustic lines of modern farmhouse style with a fun versatile Play and Storage Low Loft design.
Only 41.5 inches high, this best-selling Low Loft design is great for smaller rooms, opening up lots of floor space for storage and play.
Features a book storage shelf combined with a roomy storage drawer that runs on wheels directly on the floor, plus an open wooden playhouse structure with a window in the end panel.
Tall, 15" Guardrails safely fit a standard twin mattress size. The angled ladder with rounded edges offers comfortable, easy climbing.
Easy to maintain distressed finish (low VOC). Flush, color-matching hardware for a clean look.
Solid New Zealand pine wood construction and high 400-pound weight capacity for twin bed. This bed meets or exceeds federal safety standards for children's furniture.
Instructions, slat roll, tool and required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier. Bed ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
Max & Lily is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the kids furniture experts "“ bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
- Modern Farmhouse Design: Distressed, neutral finishes with rounded corners and edges create a rustic yet modern look. Flush, color-matched hardware gives a clean finish. With their beautiful barnwood finish, every piece is unique! Because each modern farmhouse bed and accessory is applied with a paint dip instead of a spray, variations in color and coating may occur
- Superior Quality: Solid New Zealand pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong + Stable: High 400 lb. Weight capacity safely holds kids to adults. Solid wood slats. Metal support bar for added reinforcement.
- Get Sleep, Fun and Storage in one! Right underneath the twin sized bed one side features a 1-shelf book storage combined with a roomy storage drawer with extra center support that runs on wheels directly on the floor. The other side features an open wooden playhouse structure with a window in the end panel. Free bedside tray included (Can be mounted on bed-end or front).
- Space-saving: Loft Design opens up floor space. Total footprint (including ladder) 83.5" x 42" x 41.5"; actual bed measurements excluding ladder 76.5" x 42" x 41.5" in (LxWxH). At 41.5" inches high its ideal for low ceilings. Under bed height is 26.25" inches (to underside of slats).
- Versatile: Entry (Ladder), Storage or Play unit can be facing on left or right hand side during assembly.
- Safe: Removable Angled Ladder with grooved steps for safe and comfortable climbing; Extra tall 15-inch safety rails. Low overall bed height is perfect for little ones.
- Designed to accommodate a standard twin size mattress (sold separately). No Box Spring or Bunkie Board needed.
- Easy assembly, all hardware included.
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With fast, FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, our dedicated team will have it processed and prepared to ship out in 3 business days. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Find your tracking information in your email once your order ships. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items and notating any damage if shown.
With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.
Absolute Hit! My 5 year old is having a blast with her first big girl bed. We had no issues transitioning her from mommy/daddy bed with this. Sturdy, Solid frame with endless imaginative fun. Daddy is away in another state due to the Healthcare crisis shortage need so I had to get it up alone. Took roughly 5hrs and using walls to brace the structure as I went along. Instructions were simple enough. Thanks Max & Lily for our little girls perfect bed!
This bed is solid!! I love the details of the bed and that it is sturdy and beautiful. The instruction book had many duplicate pages which made it a bit difficult. I would also like to see the hardware separated as well. Would buy this bed again!!
Great quality wood. Solid structure. And easy instructions to build.
Easy to put together and great material! My kiddo LOVES it!
I like the stability of the bed frame. No smell at all, looks very good so far.